In 2016 The West Australian Football Commission undertook a review of the Youth Football structures within WA with the aim of maximising youth participation across the board in years to come.
The Youth Football Working Group Report can be downloaded here. A number of recommendations will be implemented in 2018.
A key component of this review is to get an ongoing understanding of the people who drive our game at grass roots level – the players, parents and coaches.
Fill out the survey and give us your honest feedback. Pass this link and document on to all your contacts at your junior club. The more people that fill out the survey, the greater understanding we have of our game!
Who fills out the survey?
• Players (Year 8 –Year 12)
• Parents of players (All Ages)
• All coaches
The purpose of the survey is to get a clear picture of;
• Who plays our game and why they play it
• The satisfaction levels of football in its current structure
• The way club environment influences youth participation
• The impact coaches have on participation
The data collated will continue to shape the WAFC strategy towards Youth participation.